Rules of the prize contest “Wine holiday in South Tyrol”
Organisator HGV-Service Cooperativa based in Bolzano – Via Macello 59, P.IVA. 00576540215
Denomination “Wine holiday in South Tyrol”
Duration From January 31st 2020 until June 30th 2020
Participants The prize contest is open to all end consumers of legal age.
Territory The prize contest will run on the national territory. However, it is also possible to participate from the rest of the world.
Rules for the procedure of the prize contest
- The prize contest will be held online on the website https://contest.bookingsouthtyrol.com/wineholiday with server in Italy. It is possible to participate in the prize contest from 8 AM on 31.01.2020 until 11:59 PM on 16.06.2020.
- All end consumers who fill in and send the online participation form from 8 AM on 31.01.2020 until 11:59 PM on 16.06.2020 have the opportunity to take part in the prize contest.
- The online participation form must be filled out completely with the following data: first name, last name and email address. If even one of the details is missing, the participant will be excluded from the prize contest.
- Each person can participate in the prize contest by filling out only one online participation form and thus has the chance to win one of the three holiday vouchers up for grabs.
- The drawing of the three winners will take place within June 30th 2020 in the Bolzano Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Via Alto Adige 60, 39100 Bolzano, using a random system and under the supervision of an official of the Chamber of Commerce of Bolzano. The first person drawn will win the first prize, the second person drawn the second prize and the third person drawn the third prize.
- In addition to the drawing of the three winners, 6 reserve winners will be determined under the supervision of the official of the Chamber of Commerce of Bolzano.
- The three winners will be notified by email within 2 days after the drawing. The winners must confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days of receipt of the notification by sending a written confirmation to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If this period expires without the winner having confirmed acceptance of the prize, he/she loses the right to the prize and the first reserve winner will be informed according to the above procedure and with the specified deadlines.
- Winners must book and enjoy their stay by 31.07.2021 (31.07.2021: last possible departure date). After that date the prize is deemed to have expired.
- The reservation must be made directly at the respective accommodation facility. When submitting a request at the accommodation facility, the winner must indicate that he/she wishes to redeem the voucher. Reservation is possible depending on availability.
- The voucher cannot be paid in cash, not even a possible outstanding amount.
- The voucher does not include the cost of the outward and return journey, drinks, any extra services offered by the accommodation, minibar and tourist tax.
- The prize contest will be promoted on the Internet, on social networks, with newsletters and at trade fairs.
Type and total value of prizes
1. Voucher for three nights incl. half board for two people at Hotel My Arbor **s in S. Andrea (BZ) - Italy (https://www.my-arbor.com) with an indicative value of € 1.050,00 (VAT excl.) 2. Voucher for three nights incl. half board for two people at Romantikhotel Oberwirt **s in Marlengo (BZ) - Italy (https://www.oberwirt.com) with an indicative value of € 980,00 (excl. VAT). 3. Voucher for three nights incl. half board for two people at Hotel Der Weinmesser ****s in Scena (BZ) - Italy (https://www.weinmesser.com) with an indicative value of € 800,00 (excl. VAT).
The total indicative amount of the prizes is € 2.830,00 (VAT excl.).
Deadline for handing over prizes The prizes will be awarded to the winners within two days after acceptance. The respective voucher will be sent to the respective winner by email.
Statement The organizer declares not to make use of the right according to art. 30 of the D.P.R 600 of 29.09.1973. The complete reglement can be viewed by the consumer at the organiser's premises and on the website /contestrules-wineholiday.
Onlus The unsolicited and unallocated prizes, unlike the rejected prizes, will be donated to the ONLUS association "Südtirol hilft" based in 39100 Bolzano, Piazza Verdi 43, VAT number: 02518600214.
General information on the processing of personal data
Declaration made in accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 issued by theEuropean Parliament and Council on 27 April, 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons as regards the processing of their personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, and which abrogates Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulations for the protection of data).
In accordance with the EU General Regulations for the protection of data (Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council), please be informed that:
Name and contact details of the controller The data controller is HGV-Service Cooperativa, Via Macello 59, I-39100 Bolzano, Tel. 0471 317 700, email: email@example.com.
Personal data The following are considered as being your personal data: Your contact details, in particular
- first name, last name, email address, telephone number
No special categories of personal data are processed.
Motives for the processing of personal data and legal ground for their processing The data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- Provision of pre-contractual and contractual services with regard to registration and participation in the prize contest;
- Promotion: the prize contest with associated prizes will be promoted in local media and on social networks, and may include personal data of the three winners;
- Marketing: there is the possibility to subscribe to the Booking Südtirol and Vinum Hotels Südtirol newsletter;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
Legal ground for the processing of your data:
- compliance with pre-contractual and contractual measures and obligations (art. 6, para. 1, lit. b of the GDPR);
- your consent (art. 6, para. 1, lit. a of the GDPR) for promotion and marketing;
- statutory or legal obligations (art. 6, para. 1, lit. c of the GDPR);
Prize contest The provision of your personal data in the course of the prize contest is necessary in order to participate in the prize contest and to claim the corresponding contractual services. We need your contact information mainly to be able to contact you in the event of a win. If you do not provide us with your contact details, you will not be able to participate in the prize contest. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fulfilment of pre-contractual and contractual measures.
The duration of storage shall be measured in accordance with the applicable statutory storage obligations and legal obligations. Your personal data, which are processed on the basis of a legal provision or contractual obligation, will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary for processing.
The data processed on the basis of your consent will be stored until you revoke your consent.
The winners The personal data of the winners, in particular the name and the pictures, will be published in local media and on social networks. This allows all participants to be informed of the outcome of the prize contest.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the winners within the meaning of art. 6, para. 1, lit. a of the GDPR.
Newsletters and promotional emails The subscription to the newsletter is voluntary. Without subscription you will not get offers and news from Booking Südtirol and Vinum Hotels Südtirol. The data supplied for the newsletter will be processed on the basis of your consent and stored until you revoke your consent.
Recipients of the personal data In general, the personal data are processed within the HGV-Service Cooperativa taking into account the permissible purposes of use. We reveal your personal data exclusively for the purposes described above.
For marketing purposes, we will transmit your data to the Vinum Hotels Südtirol group if you give us your consent.
Rights of the data subjects Right of access by the data subject: In accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to be informed of the personal data processed, their provenance, nature, possible forwarding to third parties (in such case identifying the same) and their utilization.
Right of rectification and erasure: In accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR, you may at any time require the rectification or completion of your personal data. Similarly, in accordance with art. 17 of the GDPR, you are entitled to require the erasure of the data. In the presence of published data, you also enjoy the "right to be forgotten", i.e. to request the measures necessary to erase all links, copies, replications and similar.
Right to object: You may at any time exercise your right to object as described in art. 21 of the GDPR and modify or entirely revoke your consent for the future.
Right of restriction (or blocking) of processing: In accordance with art. 18 of the GDPR, you may require the restriction of the processing of your personal data. The relevant data may be processed only subject to specific prior consent, i.e. their processing will be effectively limited.
Right to data portability: In accordance with art. 20 of the GDPR, you are entitled to request and receive the personal data provided by yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to require their transmission to another controller.
In accordance with art. 77 of the GDPR, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.