Brandisweg 20, 39011 Lana
All four flats are situated within the estate Brandis, underneath the ruins of the old "Castle Brandis", located at the southern outskirt of the village Lana which is close to Meran. The ruin with its mighty tower, the new Castle Brandis errected 1804 and the estate are witnesses of the very old and considerable history from the
Count of Brandis Family, who lives here since 1153. Parts from the wine-cellar of the estate desceed from the 13 century.
One apartment is situated in the "Alte Mühle". This was a mill and it´s a small, enchanting house served as accommodation to the miller not too far along. The apartments Schloßraut, Schmiedacker and Schöberle got their names after vineyards. All three flats are situated in the so-called administrator-house of the estate.
Each flat has a magnificent sight, utmost comfort and elegant furniture arranged by the lady of the manor. She personally furnished the apartments and understood to give each flat warmth and country elegance.
- Quiet location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Bike Hire
- Parking facility/Garage
- Public bar
- Open car park
- Internet access in room/apartment
- Dogs allowed
- Bicycle rental
Payment options on site