Residence Summerer am Ort
Kirchweg 2, 39030 Sexten/Sesto
Our house is located in the village center of Sesto, in the middle of the Dolomites, World Heritage by UNESCO, with the world famous Tre Cime - Drei Zinnen. Enjoy the unique view of the Sesto Sundial - Sextner Sonnenuhr, Gsell/Monte Casella and the Haunold/Baranci and last but not least, our fresh mountain air.
Thanks to the central location of our house, away from the main street, you will find within a 3-minute walk everything your heart desires: two supermarkets, the village butcher, the pharmacy, a bakery, 2 banks, various bars for a delicious drink, two hairdressing salons, Bus stop and the Stolz Museum, where interesting exhibitions can be seen again and again.
For leisure activities is sufficiently taken care of. There are waiting for you a generous ski area for young and old, wonderful cross-country trails, ski tours and snowshoe hikes, summer and winter hikes, via ferrata, special mountain bike experiences, tandem flights and last but not least an attractive climbing hall.
This can be found in our Residence (inclusive services)
Lovingly furnished apartments of various sizes with:
- Free Wi-Fi, LCD TV with satellite TV and safe
- fully equipped kitchen with oven or microwave, dishwasher (in the larger apartments), refrigerator, coffee maker, Italian mocha as well as dispenser with fine and coarse salt, pepper mill, kitchen paper, tablecloth, tea towels, dishwashing detergent and a new sponge, tabs for the dishwasher, bags for organic waste
- Friendly bath with fluffy towels, hair dryer, facial tissues, toilet paper, soap and soap/shampoo in the shower
- slippers in the personal shoe locker in the entrance area
- Renouncing on carpet floors we are trying to meet the necessities of allergic people. Doing so, we ask you to understand that we don't accept animals.
- free Holidaypass during winter season
- Sunbathing lawn in summer
- For your little ones (on request and subject to availability): cot
high chair, baby bouncer, bottle warmer, toilet reducer ring
- For your car: A reserved parking space in the underground car park
- For your bike: Pitches in the garage
- Quiet location
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking facility/Garage
- Underground car park
- No pets or domestic animals
- Guided tours and hikes
- Directly at the cross-country track
- Central location
Payment options on site